who we are
We’re a minority women-owned bar in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood that serves awesome, local wine, beer, and food. We help you “wine down” your day while also bringing wine down to earth.
Special events & Hours
In the interest of the greater good, we are closed for the time being. If you'd like to support us, check out our online store and bottle list.
PICK UP POP-UP
- International Women's Day Celebration
- Pick Up Pop-Up: Saturday, March 13
- Pre-Orders Only--early bird deals by Mar 8th
Local Pick Up: If you’re interested in a pick up closer to where you live, just send us a note and let us know. If we get enough requests from your ‘hood, we’ll set something up!
Special Occasions: If you're planning a larger social-distance style event, fill out this form to learn more about our Party Packs!
- Join the fight with us to advocate for independent bars & restaurants and/or support the Black Lives Matter movement
- Please take 1 minute to message your members of Congress to pass the Bipartisan RESTAURANTS Act of 2021 to provide long-term relief to restaurant and bar community